Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Don's Sunscreen Punch


My Mom & Dad are famous for this recipe. We always have it at family gatherings in the Summer. It's so good and refreshing. But there's plenty of kick to it, so Beware...it's easy to drink too much! I don't know what it's "really" called but our family has coined it "Sunscreen Punch" because it smells like yummy Hawaiian Tropic Tanning Oil.

1/2 gallon of Pineapple, Orange, Guava juice (POG)
1 can of Kern's Pineapple Coconut Nectar
2 cups of Malibu Coconut Rum

Mix all ingredients together and pour over ice. Find a sandy beach and slurp down. Take nap in the Sun.
ENJOY!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

This sounds yummy! I love Malibu Rum and I could use a change from the same old pineapple juice. :-) Pefect for a party I'm having this weekend. Thanks for the idea!