Sunday, March 15, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - March 16th

Photobucket

YAY! I love Menu Planning. My week last week was so easy! I made dinner 7 nights in a row and it wasn't a chore. I loved trying new recipes as well as making some old favorites of my own. I think the Crock Pot has become my new best friend....

This week, same as last, if I have linked you to a Haute Plates recipe, I will post pictures after I make the meal that night!

Monday - Broccoli Cheese Soup with French Bread

Tuesday - Corned Beef and Cabbage with Irish Soda Bread

Wednesday - Easy Taco Pie with Santa Fe Caesar salad

Thursday - Crock Pot BBQ Chicken with Cheesy Corn Casserole and Fruit Salad. Lemon Meringue Pie for dessert (I'm taking dinner to a friend tonight...so that's why the dessert!)

Friday - Leftovers/Take Out

Saturday - Teriyaki Tri Tip with Cornflake Cheesy Potatoes and Spicy Coleslaw

Sunday - Swedish Meatballs with egg noodles and broccoli

Take a trip over to orgjunkie.com to get inspired and find a whole bunch more Menu Plan Monday posts and recipes!

No comments: