Monday, April 20, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - April 20th

<span class=

Whoops! Last week when I put together my menu plan, I completely forgot that Matt and I were going to Santa Barbara for a wedding over the weekend! Then with Megan's trip to the ER last night, that meal got postponed too. So this week looks a little like last week.

Monday - Crock Pot Brown Sugar Chicken with steamed rice and broccoli. I've been wanting to try this for awhile. I've heard many good things about it!

Tuesday - Taco Salad and Quesadillas

Wednesday - Oprah's Turkey Burgers with Herb & Cheese Oven Roasted Fries

Thursday - Spaghetti Bake with Green Salad and Garlic Bread


Friday - Crispy Ranch Chicken with corn and Buttermilk Biscuits

Saturday - Leftovers Buffet

Sunday - Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff with Egg Noodles and Broccoli

If I've linked you to a Haute Plates recipe I will post pictures that night after I make it. Please visit orgjunkie.com for more Menu Plan Monday meal inspiration!

No comments: