Monday, January 17, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - January 17th

Another week of reaching my running goal! Getting back in the routine of regular exercise and eating right FEELS so good. (I've lost all my "holiday" weight gain, YAY!) This weekend, I'm off to Chicago for my sister's birthday. She's going to be 29 and is having a "Roaring 20's" party. Can't wait!

Monday: Flank steak with warm tomato relish, roasted cauliflower and mixed baby greens
Tuesday: White chicken chili with green chile cornbread
Wednesday: Tomato, pancetta & basil pizza with mixed baby greens (using TJ's whole wheat crust)
Thursday: Grilled shrimp with ginger rice and peas (in this month's Everyday Food)
Friday: Windy City bound!!

AM Smoothie:
Pomegranate Orange Banana
New Breakfast Recipe: Breakfast Cookies

2011 Running Goal: 10miles/week (29.5/520)
Check out Move It 2011! The blog where over 100 people have committed to "move" at least 500 miles in 2011. You can do it too!

No comments: