Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - May 11th

Photobucket


Well - better late than never right?! I finally got around to doing my shopping tonight and "menu planned" as I walked the aisles. Can't wait to try the Crack Burgers...er, I mean Brie Burgers! Be sure and visit orgjunkie.com for more menu planning inspiration.

Monday - Pot Roast, Rice & Carrots

Tuesday - We went to Ruby's as I was still regrouping from the weekend's festivities and didn't do my grocery shopping until tonight (rather than Sunday!)

Wednesday - Green Chile Casserole from Pampering Beki

Thursday - Ginger & Soy marinated steaks, Wasabi Mashed Potatoes & Green Beans

Friday - Honey Lime Chicken with steamed rice and Broccoli (carried over from last week)

Saturday - Brie & Shallot Parisian Burgers with Fruit Salad

Sunday - Spaghetti Bake and Garlic Bread

No comments: