Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - May 25th

Photobucket
Er.....maybe this post should be titled Menu Plan Tuesday, but that just doesn't have the same ring to it, now does it? I'm a day late due to the long weekend, but menu planning just the same! Busy week, with lots of plans...so my menu is a little light...and random!

Tuesday - We were just given great seats to the Angels game tonight! So my brother and his girlfriend are coming over to stay with the kids. I am making them the Chicken Broccoli Braid I never got around to last week. Recipe and pictures manana!

Wednesday - Matt has softball and I go to Book Club. Kids will probably eat dinner at Grammie's. I am making my Mom's Overnight Layered Salad to take to Book Club.

Thursday - Cheese Tortellini with Prosciutto and Peas with garlic bread

Friday - Grilled Teriyaki Chicken with baked potatoes and green beans

Saturday - Chuck E Cheese!! I have 100 gold and silver Pirate coins I bought in the dollar spot at Target. The kids get to move them from one jar to the next for things like - taking turns and sharing on their own, following thru with tasks first time they are asked, helping set and clear the table at dinner, being ready for school on time, sleeping in their beds all night...They are just 4 coins shy of filling their coin jar.

Sunday - Matt and I are attending a retirement party for Newport's Athletic Secretary at the Yacht Club tonight. She's been faithfully serving the sports teams and coaches for over 30 years!

Thanks for your patience! I finally got around to posting last week's Spanish Rice and Chicken & Green Chile Casserole recipes today. Be sure and visit OrgJunkie for more menu plan inspiration.

No comments: