Sunday, January 9, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - January 10th

I really enjoyed last week. Especially the smoothies in the mornings and reaching my running goal (+7 miles) for the week! I hope your 2011 is off to as great a start.

Monday: Honey citrus soy salmon with baby greens
Tuesday: Huevos Rancheros with fresh pineapple
Wednesday: Book Club - caramelized onion & goat cheese whole wheat focaccia
Thursday: Tomato, basil & meatballs over steamed spinach (spaghetti noodles for the kids!)
Friday: BLT salad with buttermilk dressing

AM Smoothie:
Peach Berry Spinach - this is my FAVORITE flavor smoothie so far!
New Breakfast Recipe: Overnight CrockPot Scottish Oats

2011 Running Goal: 10miles/week (so far...17/520)
Check out Move It 2011! The blog where over 100 people have committed to "move" at least 500 miles in 2011. You can do it too!

2 comments:

Allison said...

So excited for the Bookclub meal. Yum!! So happy you are back to the menu planning. Yours always are so inspiring.

Erin Burns said...

Allison, that makes me laugh. Because before EVERY menu I plan, I check what you made last week! Glad we can inspire each other ;-) XOXO